Minwax™ Paste Finishing Wax gives wood the time-honoured look of a wax finish over any stained or finished wood surface.
- It is recommended for furniture, antiques, woodwork, cabinets, doors, paneling and accessories that do not need a hard protective coat of polyurethane.
|Dry Time:||10-15 minutes prior to buffing|
|Cleanup:||Mineral spirits or paint thinner following manufacturer's safety instructions|
|Coats:||1 over a previous finish; 2 over raw wood|
|Recommended Uses:||Furniture, antiques, woodwork, cabinets, doors, paneling, accessories|
- All surfaces must be free from dust, dirt, grease etc.
- Apply a thin, even coat of Minwax™ Paste Finishing Wax with a clean cloth. A thin even coat can be conveniently applied by placing a small quantity of Minwax™ Paste Finishing Wax in double thickness of cheese cloth and applying only the amount that works through cloth as it is rubbed over the surface.
- Allow Minwax™ Paste Finishing Wax to dry thoroughly (10-15 minutes).
- Polish with a clean cloth, weighted buffer or electric polisher. Minwax™ Paste Finishing Wax produces a hard, dry, oil-less polish.
CLEANUP: mineral spirits or paint thinner following manufacturer's safety instructions